We offer Correspondence Units from level 1 up to level 4 which give your students the flexibility to study at their own pace.
There is a great selection to choose from which can be completed at home, school or workplace.
HOW DO CORRESPONDENCE UNITS WORK?
Assessments will clearly indicate whether they are to be completed in an open or closed book environment. If they are closed book, then the school must provide an environment where the student is supervised and completes the assessment without reference to any notes or assistance.
Work experience placements for practical assessment are to be arranged by schools, where required. If your student is in a work placement, the supervisor or manager will be expected to provide and supervise all practical assessment. In the case of Level 3 units, practical assessments must be completed in a workplace.
Schools will be sent an Authorisation to Report (A2R) as units are achieved. Schools then report results to NZQA for the student’s Record of Learning.
- All printed student learning and assessment material
- Marking of assessments
- Support from our tutors for students is available at any time through our Student Help Desk Email:
email@example.com during business hours
- Admin support for school is always available on firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Printed certificates – $10 +gst each
- Resits – $17.50 +gst each
- Simply book the student in via the website or email email@example.com with your list of names and units required.
Correspondence Units catalogue:
To download a copy click here
Course delivery options:
– Course material and Assessments are emailed – Assessments are completed using our fillable PDF or google doc forms and then submitted via email for marking. An ITS staff member is available for any support that is required.
– Course material and Assessments are printed then posted to the school. Once assessments have been completed, simply post it back or submit via email for marking. An ITS staff member is available for any support that is required.