- Our Individual Units options offer your students the flexibility to study at their own pace, with a wide range of courses available.
- Help is always available for any students by contacting us at email@example.com
- Just $75 +gst per unit – includes all students learning and assessment material, marking, E certificate and support.
- Looking for more than one unit – check out the Gateway Packages, units beautifully combined into meaningful learning journeys
- Where it is indicated practical is required please do not order unless your student can be assessed in a work placement
Demonstrate knowledge of maintaining a safe and secure environment for people in the hospitality industry L2
Maintain personal presentation and a positive attitude in a workplace involving customer contact
Demonstrate and apply knowledge of legislation applicable to sale of goods and services. Level 2 Credits 4
14425 Prepare and serve hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks for a commercial hospitality establishment L2 Cr5
14431 Demonstrate knowledge of food service styles and menu types in the hospitality industry Level 2 Credits 3
168 Demonstrate knowledge of food contamination hazards, and control methods used in a food business Level 3 Credits 4
24999 Explain practices to detect and reduce staff theft and fraud in a retail or distribution environment. L3 Cr4
Demonstrate knowledge of security systems and procedures used in a retail or distribution environment
Respond to customer complaints in a retail or distribution environment during customer interactions
Apply health, safety and security practices to service delivery operations Level 3 Credits 5
Prepare for and handle payment transactions in a service delivery context Level 3 Credits 4