Our eLearning Modules – aka Individual units offer your students the flexibility to study at their own pace, with a wide range of courses available.
How do eLearning Modules work?
- Simply book the student in via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your list of names. Students receive an email with their student login to their library in our Moodle Platform. Your student logs in and they can access their eBook full of study text, links and activities to learn and a user-friendly assessment to complete.
- For assessments that are indicated as
practical, please only order if your student
can be assessed in a work placement
- Support available at any time from our tutors via email and phone
- Marking of assessments and Free re-sit for every student
- Authorisation to Report to NZQA sent to the schools
What is not included in the price?
- Printed certificates – $10 +GST each
All prices indicated are exclusive of GST
unless stated otherwise.
Assessments will clearly indicate whether they
are to be completed in an open or closed book
environment. If they are closed book, the school
must provide an environment where the student
is supervised and completes the assessment
without reference to notes or assistance.
Schools will be sent an authorisation to Report
as units are achieved. Schools are required
to report results to NZQA for the student’s
Record of Learning.