Face to Face
Great courses completed at your site. We will bring all course material and assessments.
Why choose Face to Face:
- ITS has blended units into one learning & assessment journey making it streamlined and easy for you to gain the qualifications you need.
- Be excited to work alongside engaging and experienced staff that make learning fun and interesting for all participants.
- You will feel supported working through the learning packages that are a uniquely crafted group of NZQA unit standards.
- Learn and gain recognition for valuable skills and knowledge relevant to workplaces
- Achieve industry unit standards while working alongside students who are just like you!
Reporting results for schools:
Reporting ITS will email an Authorisation to Report (A2R) no later than three weeks after the course has been completed.
Not yet achieved students will be on separate A2R. Once they have achieved, this will be sent to you.
All schools must report the credits. Please enquire for more information if you require ITS to report back NZQA credits.
Reporting results for workplaces, iwi & community groups:
ITS will handle all NZQA reporting on your behalf unless notified otherwise.
Face to Face courses:
- All printed student learning and assessment material
- Marking of assessments
- Certificate of completion
- If required you are entitled to 1 free resit opportunity to complete the assessment
- E-Certificate on successful completion
To register for a Face to Face course: